Grandstream GWN7610 is a powerful Access Point and useful for small and medium businesses.
Turning into details, it delivers features like 1.75Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports, Dual-band 3x3x3 MIMO technology, more than 250+ WiFi client devices, up to 175m coverage range, and so on.
Moreover, our online store sells it with best deal options. Irix is a distributor of Grandstream in UAE.
The GWN7610 is a high-powered 802.11ac WiFi Access Point that is ideal for office buildings, multiple floor locations, branch offices and commercial/retail settings. It works with any third party router/switch and offers a number of significant competitive advantages including tremendous network throughput, outstanding wireless coverage range, market-leading security features, and embedded network management capabilities without external controllers or single point of failure.
The GWN7610 is a high-performance 802.11ac wireless access point for small to medium-sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices. It offers dual-band 3x3:3 MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7610 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. This allows each access point to manage a network of up to 50 GWN7610s independently without needing separate controller hardware/software and without a single point-of-failure. This wireless access point can be paired with any third party routers as well as Grandstream GWN series routers. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 250+ client devices per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7610 is an ideal wireless access point for large and small wireless network deployments.
- Support for up to 16 SSIDs per radio and up to 250+ concurrent WiFi clients
- Dual-band 3x3:3 MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput of up to 1.75Gbps and - expanded coverage range of up to 175 meters
- Dual Gigabit ports with support for PoE/PoE+, USB port for future applications such as location-based service and other IoT (Internet of Things) applications
- User-friendly built-in provisioning controller (via the Web interface) allows any GWN7610 to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage networks of up to 50 GWN7610s without requiring separate controller hardware/software and without a single point of failure
- Offers high-end security features that are not available on most 3rd party WiFi APs, including unique security certificate per device using SHA256 encryption and strong random default passwords per device
- Advanced QoS to ensure the real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Efficient power saving through self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+ network