Grandstream UCM6204 has 2 FXS ports and 4 FXO ports.
Turning into details, this IP-PBX supports features like up to 500 users, 50 SIP trunk accounts, up to 45 concurrent calls, Dual Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE, etc. In short, it's the ideal solution for small and medium-sized businesses.
On the other hand, our online store sells UCM6204 at a cheap price and free delivery in Dubai. Irix is a partner of Grandstream in UAE.
This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely.
Designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses, the UCM6200 series IP PBX appliance combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution. This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6200 series delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
The same industry-leading platform that we designed for the UCM6100 series, which continues to be enhanced month by month with more and more features and functionalities, will be extended to the UCM6200 series. Looking for a more powerful upgrade? We have redesigned our 8 FXO port model, the UCM6208, to offer the ability to support more users and more concurrent calls, as it supports up to 800 users and up to 100 concurrent calls.
- Supports up to 500 users, 50 SIP trunk accounts, up to 45 concurrent calls
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Strongest-possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Dual Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recording server; recordings accessed via web user interface
- Supports call queue for efficient call volume management
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Multi-language auto-attendant to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Integrated LDAP and XML phonebooks, flexible dial plan
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs
- Supports voicemail and fax forwarding to email